Even this beachfront area is relatively small, but this extravaganza town offers many exciting things to do. Here’s the top things to do in Legian:
Things to do in Legian
1. Take a surf class with Rip Curl School of Surf
Just like Kuta beach, Legian beach is perfect beginner surfing spot. There are a number of reputable Surfing course centres providing surfing course. The Rip Curl School is one the popular one with its professional instructors.
- Address: Jl. Arjuna, Legian, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali
- Website: Rip Curl School of Surf
2. Chilling at Legian Beach
Legian Beach is such a superb getaway to take a chill on a sun lounger under a shady big parasol on a sunny day and enjoy the beautiful sundown view at dusk.
The sandy spot is loaded with impromptu bars selling freezing local beer and soft drinks, and old ladies offering massage service – use these facilities for your convenience.
3. Enjoy the flowboard riding at Armada Flow House
Armada flow house offers all in one place; the exciting flowboarding sessions, the excellent menu and cold drinks.
If you are a beginner at surfing and want to try your balancing skill on the flowing board, before hitting the wave at Legian beach, then Armada flow house is definitely your place. They also have the instructors that will be happy to guide you.
- Address: Jl. Dewi Sri No.72, Legian, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali
- Website: Armada Flow House
4. Have a thrill at 5GX Bali Reverse Bungy
If you’re a true adrenaline junkie, you should try the 5GX Bali Reverse Bungy. Just take your seat on the ride, fasten the seatbelt, and feel the thrilling sensation of being catapulted rapidly from the bottom to high up into the air.
Address: Jl. Legian No. 99, Legian, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali
5. Having a suntan at Double Six Beach
Want to have the exotic sun-kissed look? Just take a couple of hours soaking up the shining sun at the Double Six Beach, taking a 10-minute walk from Legian Beach. The white sand beach with its gentle wave is also ideal for either cooling off on a sun lounger or enjoying the Balinese massage – not to mention gulping cold Bintang beer.
- Address: Jl. Double Six, Seminyak, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali
- Opening Hours: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
6. Shopping at Legian Art Market
Are you on the hunt of rare souvenirs? Stopping at Legian Art Market to find your best offbeat objects is a must.
There is a wide variety of handcrafted items from ornamental fans, authentic Balinese wood carvings, and paintings, to fashionable accessories such as bags, sunglasses, and bracelets. To get the cheaper price, your haggling skill is definitely needed.
- Legian Art Market (Merta Nadi Art Market)
- Address: Jalan Melasti, Legian, Bali
- Opening Hours: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
7. Have a great cocktails with sunset views at Tao Rooftops bar
Overlooking the sea with a private infinity pool, just bring your bikinis and savor the sultry sun.. Groove your evening with the sweet sound of Jazzy LIVE Band while you sipping on cool sunset cocktail.
- Address : Jl. Pura Bagus Teruna%2C Legian Ramada Resort Camakila Benoa Kuta Selatan Badung Bali, Legian, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali
- Phone: (0361) 752877
- Opening hours: 10am to 11pm
8. Try delicious Frozen yogurt at Sally Legian
It is known as its premium Yogurt with very delicious white and black frozen yogurt. It is definitely something worth trying after long day under the sun on Legian beach.
- Address : Jl. Legian Kelod 350
- Phone: +62 813-3872-7027
- Opening hour : 8am to 12am